Saturday, June 26, 2010

From many days i have been missing my school as every student do after his 12th ..... so i memory of my school i wrote few lines about the thing which 1st reminds of your school days!
THE UNIFORM....

I was always untidy, folded, with many marks but you never bothered to wash me perfectly! Remember this cut on mine which is the remembrance of the fight you had with your friend, this mud stain when someone kicked a football on me on such a begged games period, and these ink stains uff....!!! The pen marks which were drawn by silly hands I knew it was a kind of fun for you.
Beyond these you loved me more than any of your costly dress because I joined you with your dear ones..... But i know you won'y wear me any more I will remain here cold dead lifeless somewhere in the corner of your wardrobe.
from your UNIFORM!

(this was the first piece of my writing after school an to check out my own writing i forwarded it to all my friends in form of message and i remember i got 26 same messages forwarded by another friends.... )

1 comment: